[Dailydrool] Garden pests

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Tue Jul 1 05:06:16 PDT 2008

Recently I decided to make an organic raised-bed garden. I worked hard, filling it with organic compost from a friend's garden and setting up a watering system using eco-friendly plastic bottles (recycled, of course) and getting it ready for planting.
Then a terrible thing happened, it was struck by a rampaging host of beasties - and being organic I just don't know how to deal with them.
In the meantime large amounts of the compost have been eaten and removed.
Anybody got any ideas? I have enclosed links to  pictures so you can see the pests.

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/Fitzspaniel/?action=view&current=2garden.jpg

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/Fitzspaniel/?action=view&current=1garden.jpg

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/Fitzspaniel/?action=view&current=gardenb.jpg

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, and step dogs Tessie, Henry and Solomon atb

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP