[Dailydrool] Today Show Pictures

Eric Stevenson ericstevenson at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 06:53:39 PDT 2008

Baguette / Grace did her tour of the plaza at Rockefeller Center yesterday and got pets from lots of folks.  Matt Lauer and Meredith Vieira were very nice and both obviously like dogs.  Abigail Breslin did a great interview and appeared very relaxed (I think it was the calming effect of a Basset Hound).  This whole experience has been really neat for all of us and hopefully in some way beyond the appearance fees donated to Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue it helps the entire Basset Hound rescue community.  While I have not yet seen the movie the character of Grace is an old female abandoned hound that Kit 'rescues'.  There was some discussion last week of using a Basset puppy in these publicity appearances and thankfully the producers chose to stick to the original character.  I have some pictures uploaded to Photo Bucket from the Today Show and a link to part of the Today video with her in it.

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm202/ahrooowaffles/Today%20Show%20Grace/?albumview=slideshow

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/

Ahrooo's
Bubba, Baguette, Bob, Beau, Blue, Bella and fosters Badger and Grizzle