[Dailydrool] Sylvie's comment

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 06:58:43 PDT 2008

I have to confess to
pretty mixed feelings about such a high profile role for a Basset. I've seen
what happened to Dalmatians in the wake of 101 Dalmatians, and St. Bernards
in the wake of the big St. Bernard movies.

Sylvie - Since surely you wouldn't make such a comment without having actually seen the movie and knowing what it is about, could you please tell us what about the basset's role in the movie raises your concern that it is going to drive people to the impulse purchase of puppies? The ads say it opened in limited places, but in not yet available here until tomorrow and I have not yet had the chance to go.

dawn