[Dailydrool] Arkansas 11

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 08:45:06 PDT 2008

What a great story about the Arkansas 11. The pictures are great - every one
of those dogs is beautiful and looks so happy.
Have they all been spoken for, adoption-wise, or are any of them still
available? My boyfriend has even fallen in love with them (which says a lot,
considering he's still slightly traumatized from Humphrey's teething and
housetraining stages). Getting a 2nd dog in an NYC apartment is probably
impossible for us, especially since the landlord allowed us to get Humphrey
even though our lease clearly states no dogs, but knowing they're just
upstate from me is too much of a temptation. Maybe if I beg and plead and
bake my landlord some really good cookies...

Drool and best wishes to anyone who needs 'em.

-Rebecca & Humphrey