[Dailydrool] What to do? Arlene

Pollyaanaa at aol.com Pollyaanaa at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 09:15:26 PDT 2008

First, Sam(antha) is in high drool production, so we're slinging to all
those in need.

Now the beagle.  We rescued a beagle, named Lady go figure, from a  family
that would either ignore her, or tie her out in the yard to a very short  rope
staked into the ground.  This family was a client of mine when I did  home
care.  I talked about her to my husband, and then came home w/her one  night with
no warning to the DH.  I never regretted it.  Our first  bassett, Barney ATB,
fell in love w/her and she fit right in.  She was here  when we lost Barney,
when we aquired the not-wannabee cats, and then  Sam(antha).  She went to the
bridge after a long, and I hope happy,  life.
 If I were you, I would report this family.  That poor dog is  abuse and
neglected.  She probably wouldn't know good care if it happened  to her.  If the
dog officer can't/won't, I would step in, offer to take the  dog, and then work
on finding a home if I couldn't take her, which I would, but  that's just me.
 We're still living w/the one dog and the cats, so it's  kind of quiet here.
LOL
I wish you well in whatever you decide to do Arlene.

Lori....happy to be Sam's slave.
Sam(antha)...where are my frosty paws?  I know there are some in da  freezer
Tater and Hazel..the not-wannabeez.   Meow   We like  the beagle, she was
nice to us, not like a certain dog we live with  now.