[Dailydrool] Calendar Girls

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 09:18:01 PDT 2008

Hi everyone!
Today is our girls' calendar day! Tinkerbelle ("ob Dog Woods Farm") and Molly are also celebrating their 11th birthday today. We know it is TInkerbelle's birthday, and since Molly is a rescue about the same age, we gave her the same birthday as Tinkerbelle. They are both wonderful houndettes and seem to enjoy having our new houndette Buttercup around.

Dis Tinkerbewwe & Molly pawin' in. Dis our birfday and we sendin dwool to all dats needs it. (Once we gets our white box Mama pwomised us tonite, wez will hab pwenty of dwool to send!)  Steak, whites boxes and Fwosty Paws to all!!

Wub and snooters!
Tinkerbewwe and Molly (Oh, yeah, and da Mama and the rest of dat Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm).