[Dailydrool] drooling lots...

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at Delmonte.com
Tue Jul 1 09:57:39 PDT 2008

I have been out for the last 4 days due to having large amount of friends & family visiting & staying with us this past weekend.  I have been slowly catching up on drools.  A lot has been happening.

So many furkids needing drool, I started keeping a list but I lost track while reading.

To all those who need our super slimey, sticky, long stretching strands of basset and boxer drool for everyone in need.  You are all in our thoughts and prayers.  Get better soon everyone and I hope those houndies from Maine come home soon.

I am totally appalled and offended at the post from the "Just a Dog" person.  I don't offend easily but those words cut like a knife.
I can't believe this was even posted when you have so many of us on this list whose dogs mean the sun, the moon and the stars to us.

Love and hugs to all,
Annette, Schroeder, Maya & Cassie