[Dailydrool] Slaves vs. Non Slaves

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Jul 1 10:12:17 PDT 2008

Veronica - Very well said!  Thank you!  I couldn't agree more.  There's
something special about the people you meet on the drool that sets them
apart from all the rest.  Compassion? Tenderness?  A sense of humor?
The ability to see things like stolen food and piles of dog hair as just
that and nothing more...not a life crisis, not the end of the world,
just something funny that happened.?  Who knows, but whatever it is,
count me in too!!!

That poor woman who posted about dogs just being dogs didn't know she
was putting herself in front of the firing squad!!  Could there be a
worse place to post something like that than the drool???  Ha Ha...poor
lady!!!  Lol  I mean this in the most innocent way and with much
kindness...but seriously, this is a group of people who write and read
posts written BY OUR DOGS!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Financial Management Professionals

6034 W. Courtyard Drive, Suite 380  -  Austin, TX 78730

(512) 329-5174  -office             (512) 329-5176   -fax

Jessica at FMProfessionals.com <mailto:Jessica at FMProfessionals.com>