[Dailydrool] Just A Dog

bsturnbaugh at adams.net bsturnbaugh at adams.net
Tue Jul 1 10:59:51 PDT 2008

I think being accused of loving another living being "TOO MUCH" is
probably the best comliment I have ever received.  Thank you, and I hope
your basset helps bring that quality out in you.  The love you will
receive in return is so worth it.  I can't have children, and yes, I know
they can never totally fill that void, but to have my girls around for the
last year, I have become much less bitter toward the world about not being
able to have children.  So don't tell me they can't love and fill my heart
with joy.  And also drive me absolutely nuts at times.  HMMM, I sound just
like my friends with kids.

Brenda - Mom to Daisy Mae and Emmy Lou (I'm sure well on my way toward
being a full fledged slave)