[Dailydrool] Tic Tac's urn

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 1 11:13:19 PDT 2008

When Dazey died from addisons etc I was so devastated because I tried
so hard to keep her going so then it's a double blow.
I actually had to stay home a couple of days cuz of blubbering.
However at work I had time on my hands    and
started writing a story about Miss Dazey called Driving Miss Dazey in
Pet Loss Support newsletter.
So just think maybe the urn or whatever helps getting the loss over and
after 6 weeks I was thinking I need another basset and that same day in
comes a box with a wee white head sticking out and there she was.  Mike drove
to Rimbey and got her apparently - last of litter and yes 6 weeks. Mike and Murray
instigated it

The Airedale
missed Dazey and was sleeping lots but after this little china doll came
and another two weeks rest and she was keeping him busy nipping heels.
He lived another two years and she was devastated and thought he was
her poppa
Georgie and Miss Becky