[Dailydrool] Garden Beasties

Jim Erispaha erispaha at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 1 11:17:55 PDT 2008

Our garden has experienced similar trauma from the same species of garden
pest.  We have found great success in repelling the beasts by placing nail
clippers every 10 to 12 inches apart along the gardening surface then
sprinkling styptic powder on the dirt.  For added protection, we hang cotton
balls on any vegetation that is brave enough to grow in such an infested
garden as ours.  We thought this a good use of nail trimming equipment since
a veterinarian and sedation are required to trim the nails of the resident
hounds.

Gina

Drool Fueler to Roland, Cecil, Franklin and Carson (Margie ATB, Valentine
ATB, Lily ATB, Ebony Claire ATB, Lucille ATB, Chumley ATB, Candy ATB and
Louie ATB)