[Dailydrool] (no subject)

donna larue dnnlarue at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 11:23:03 PDT 2008

Hey, this is Donna LaRue, as in Dixie & Donna.  How's THAT for being Basset-crazy?!?  Dixie means as much to me as Larry (husband) & Leigh (daughter).  Dixie's NOT stupid....I didn't raise her that way....heeheehee.  Sure, she's stubborn....but, so is Larry & Leigh....& I can ALWAYS count on Dixie to do "mean" stuff to cheer me up.  I've had her since she was 7 weeks old; she's 8 years old now.  And, I can't stand to think about her never being around anymore.  I owe my life to her....without her, I'd be totally (& not the partial crazy) nuts.  Dixie, actually, really does do the things I write about....that's what makes her the total joy she is!!!!!  And, I know everyone here has the same love for their babies as I do mine.  We ALL have to be crazy, huh?  But, what a joy to get to be THAT crazy!!!!!

Dixie The Magnificent(ly Insane)  Doer uv Dastardly Deeds  OEBE