[Dailydrool] thank you

Arlene Johnson greatprints at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 1 13:27:19 PDT 2008

I want to thank everyone who has written me about Lady, the beagle. I've tried talking to the owners saying that we were worried about her welfare when it was so cold and they said well, she's an outside dog.  It also caused a complete snub from them everytime we were outside for many months.  I will get her out one way or the other some time.  I have thought of opening the gate while they are gone and taking the dog elsewhere.  Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.   Arlene

                            I'm having a great day, I hope
  you are too!

  ArleneJohnson
  www.sendoutcards.com/46283