[Dailydrool] sitting down and not walking Addisons sign?

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 1 14:03:22 PDT 2008

When I saw that I had to respond because it was just like Dazey who
after almost dying (another dog did) from first vet - he was treating
her with prednisone for a sore back.
She was shaking by the time we took her to a Dr Waters in Calgary
She knew the minute she saw her walk in what it was. It's a bit of a wobbly walk
She was in hospital for a few days and that was age 5 she lived to
10 - that was 14l/2 years ago.
It was like walking a tightrope each day.
Meds have changed but ask if they checked for that?
Drool
Georgie and Miss Becky