[Dailydrool] Judy the Beagie (02/19/93 to 07/01/08)

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Tue Jul 1 14:01:43 PDT 2008

Judy the Beagie, Grand Exalted Matriarch of the House of Hounds of Hamilton, left for the Rainbow Bridge around 10:30 EDT this morning.She was suffering from liver failure and after packing her bags this weekend, she vowed she was leaving before having to endure any more 4th of July fireworks.   We acknowledged her wishes and helped her on her road to the Bridge this morning.    She was any only child until she was about 6, and since then was determined to be the last dog standing.  She did pretty well, outlasting, Phyllis, Mac, Queen Poppy and Rudy.  She leaves behind Queen Olive, Chunky and Maggie our other beagie.  Smallest of all the hounds, she was a force to be reckoned with.  Hated having her picture taken; you will see her on last year's Christmas card, trying to back out of the picture.  Born with black ears and brown markings, she had  a beautiful old white face, with a little black button of a nose.
She will be missed.
Marilyn and Gerry