[Dailydrool] Nudgie says thanks to all and that he enjoyed the Basset Freedom Fest...mostly.

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 14:45:17 PDT 2008

It is me! Nudgie! The newly minted teenager! I wish to woof my thanks to all my friends and Aunties for wishing me a happy gotcha day. Like I said, my she slave figured out what the big square thing in the room that has the cold box in it and used it to make me my favorite pasta with cheeses....and I have been having a some with my kibble every meal! I've eyeballed the dish and figure that unless she puts it down on the floor (slurp, but I'd be sick...) my Gotcha day should last about a week....the slaves are NOT allowed to share.
I spent my gotcha day at the Freedom Fest. I thank the big guy for keeping away the predicted thunder storms. It was toasty, but sunny! I thank everybody who petted me for my big day...my slaves were selling stuffs and I had to stay mostly in my X pen wif Cakie. How this is 'Freedom' I do not know...but I did get to watch that boxer race and it was pwitty funny cause I didn't have to do it.
Thanks to Uncle Sam for cooking and Uncle Fred for being a prize girl..(she slave says thanks for some prizes.) Thanks to Auntie Sharon and Suanne for signing folks up and selling the tickets...ah, and thanks to Auntie Sharon for the nifty cash boxes for future events. Now all the slaves gotta do is fill em up to help the paw hounds of Tri-State Basset Rescue. Thanks for helping the slaves unload the trailer! Thanks to Uncle Eric for the food, and Auntie Nancy for watching the baked goodies and Auntie Ilene for gaming and well UncleAuntie Sandybob for all their hard work and saving me from the shelter 5 years ago so I could be there!
I gots to see Baguette and the Sunny puppies that live with her. I like playing wif puppies, but she must be tired a lot! Those two, Bella and Blue and Auntie Kathy's Lokipuppy were there. I do like to play wif them, but they wear and old guy out.  I sniffed Charlie and saw Carlybasset. Thanks for the picture, Carly.
It was a nice way to spend my 13th.....and I'll look forward to doing the same for 14, next year!
Nudgie
..p.s. liked the pictures and especially the video!