[Dailydrool] Time to Laff wif da Brudder

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 14:47:53 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Well we gotz a new month a goin here, Brudder Elwood he
bein a good boy todey. Dis dey startz off a liddel bit rockey, Momma a readin
da  droolz, Donna we sendin dem doggies come home soonz drool, we be worrin.
Momma  upsetz, she late wif me mornin foodz, we not surez whut wrong wif her,
she do  dis ebbry dey, bowl on de counter, foodz in de bowlz, bowlz on de
floor, dis not  be likee rocket sciencez herez. FINALLY I git me foodz. So she be a
motorin on  roundz de home herez, she be a fussin, sumbodie pee on de floor.
She go to da  fambliez room to get dat moochine dat sucks up da peez and she
ragin now,  sumbodiez done da barffee on da floor dere. Brudder Elwood he go
outz da doggie  door, he be a finkin dis bee bout da safe zone. Nope, Herez she
a come, rite out  dere in da jammiez, in de yard affer all ob we. She lookie
in da eyeballz, feel  da belliez, lookie down da chopperz. My heabbinz, I be a
finkin da peeplez see  herz a lookin like dis. Why she be a makin Elder Clara
look goodz. Why do she  nebber lookie in da mirroz, dat hairz all ober, no
face paintz, and dem  jammies-Brudder Elwood shake da headbonez.
So she cleanz all de carpetz and she go off. She lookin betterz now. Dat
teke a whilez.
She come homez wif gallonz ob da Listerenez.
Brudder Elwood, he singin an dancin, Why he be a knowin she gotz a whiffie
ob da Elder Clara when she a doin da chopper check.
Dis not happinin. She out dere a sprayin in da yard. Wif Elder Clara mouf
smeelz goodz stuff. I nebber. Sigh,
I gib herz nudder chance in da mornin-den da brudder teke madderz in him
pawz.

We send drool to all in need-it be time to do the smile-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds