[Dailydrool] Judy and missing hounds?

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 14:52:11 PDT 2008

We are sending safe passage drool to Judy the beagie and heart-healing drool
to her slaves and furfamily. We will keep you in our thoughts during this
sad time.

Any word on the two missing babies? With two gone, my bets are with Sue that
it very well could be a theft incident. Get the word out to your community
immediately. My sister's dog(not a basset) got out last Halloween and she
was devastated. She could barely walk or do anything in her state of grief.
My mom managed to get her to post a couple fliers but she really had no
energy to do anything. Luckily the few fliers she did get out were enough
and Toby was returned the next day. Do anything you can think of but be sure
to act fast! The longer they're gone the harder it will be to find them and
the further away they could get. Please keep us updated we have all paws
crossed and everyone is thinking of you.

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cow & Ru