[Dailydrool] Judy Beagie

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 15:51:56 PDT 2008

Ohdear!! The real Queen is gone!! How dare she depart........it was our pleasure to visit the boss beagle,  Judy just once. She was definately in charge and us have no doubt she said it was her time and commanded the terms of her departure.....and the house must be so empty without the beagle force of nature. Feyfey says she waddled by and that Queen Poppy and two houndies we do not know, Phylis and Mac went woofing. Feyfey says there was a lot of woofing and exchanging of news and that Rudy was there, but kept a wary distance. One did not mess with Judy. ( Am I allowed to say she was a wee touch Newmanesque in her physique? Cakie, that isn't nice..... Nudgie)

Us are very sorry that she left. It was very kind of her to allow the basssets and Maggie in her house.
Hmmmm. I suspect she figured that when my grand puppy Chunky arrived, there was no way she was going to be the last hound standing so it was okay to go.......

Cakie