[Dailydrool] Apology accepted-

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 16:00:30 PDT 2008

Sue, myself and the hound gang here accept your apology and say thank you
for your post. We here at the drool list can be a hard group, our love for these
 hounds can not be measured, we treasure our friends on drool, we relate, we
cry,  we love. But most of all we care about each other and the hounds. We
have made  friends and have bonds that are rock solid, the best group of folks I
have ever  seen, the information we share is just immeasurabe. We turn to each
other and  cry, Yell and scream with joy. Rescuing a hound can bring a smile
for days, the  loss of a furbaby felt by all of us.
Owning and loving a basset hound takes special folks, we all know they  dance
to their own drummer-perhaps that is why we love them so-after all  Brudder
Elwood and Elder Clara reside here-I am well versed in basset antic's.
Thank you again for your apology, welcome to drool, give your pup love,
time, and space, you won't regret it.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE