[Dailydrool] kate gillen....the Bassets champion1!

Basset Rescue of Montana bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 20:38:19 PDT 2008

again, want to let everyone know how great a fundraiser that was to get
our video camera.   we have been having puter problems....i about gasped
when robert showed me why it was not running well.....basset hair and
dust jammed the insides up...YIKES.     kate gillen...to you : many
thankyous.   the camera is running an now i have to go try my skills at
filming with A GRAND CAMERA!!!  THANKYOU TO ALL THE DD FOR ALL YOUR
EFFORTS TO HELP US SHOW OUR RESCUES IN A MUCH BETTER LIGHT!!
--
 *Leslie Ames*
	Got Bassets??

bassetrescuemt at gmail.com