[Dailydrool] 2 New Lupine Patterns

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 04:44:41 PDT 2008

Lupine came out with 2 really cute new patterns recently. The Mud Puppy
pattern is a 1" width that most bassets can wear. It's a sage green color
with brown waves and paw prints. Moo Cows is a new 3/4" width pattern that
would fit smaller bassets. It looks a lot like the Ben and Jerry's logo with
cute little cartoonish cows on it.

You can find leashes & traffic leads, adjustable & martingdale collars,
roman & step in harnesses and matching keychains in CBHR's online store. I
have changed our store back to the way it was before we decided to try drop
shipping Lupine orders, so the shipping prices are more reasonable.

We have Lupine's full product line in stock - even 1/2" patterns for puppies
and kitties. Our website is www.cbhr.com, and you can find the store
categories on the left side of the page. We also have some retired odds and
ends that aren't on the website. Send us an email if there's a retired
pattern you're looking for.

Thanks!

Debbie & CBHR hound Zoe & Sullie and fosters Hope and Tahoe