[Dailydrool] Basset Sighting

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 04:50:13 PDT 2008

We don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet.  We just got back from vacation and are catching up on Drools but we saw a trailer for a new movie coming out called something like Kit Kitterage An American Girl.  The main character has a basset girl in the movie.  She was doing an interview on TV the other day, maybe on the Today show, and she had her basset with her and was talking about her and said "She's so sweet, how can you not love her".