[Dailydrool] Spare drool?

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at Delmonte.com
Wed Jul 2 12:07:07 PDT 2008

Schroeder's boxer sister Cassie could use a little spare drool, if you could please.

Cassie has had 2 episodes of heavy panting, rapid heart beating, unable to do anything except lay still, glazed over, dopey look on her face episodes that have lasted 3+ hours each time.

They think she is having heart problems.  We are scheduled for an EKG/chest x-rays on Saturday.  But, they might not find anything since that stuff is hard to determine unless it is happening at the time.  The next time this happens I'm to take her to the emergency vet.

I was up with her all night last night as I kept feeling her to make sure she was still breathing.

I feel very helpless today and don't know where else to turn.

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Love and drool,

Annette, Schroeder, Maya and Cassie