[Dailydrool] What did your landlord say when you said you had pets????

Terry amzany at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 2 12:07:04 PDT 2008

My husband and I are getting ready to rent out 2 houses and 1 apt.
While we have a "No Pet" Clause in the Lease of course it's not written
in stone.  We just want to make sure that we get responsible owners.
Can anyone out there tell us what you think is fair to any renters who
may ask to have a pet.  I would kind of think of following the rules
laid down by the Rescues would be a big help to us but for the sakes of
the pets I don't want to get it wrong.  From the ways some kids act
today I'd almost rather have a no kids clause, ok don't get upset I'm
just kidding.  I just know if I go over to one of the rentals and find a
dog tied out on a chain or under fed I'd have a fit.  I love our Miss
Ellie Mae and would sleep in my car before I gave her or our little
Asher up to rent a house.  You can email me off list if you have any
suggestions on what would help us and renters reach a good agreement.

Terry Sue