[Dailydrool] DAISY AND LILLY ARE HOME!

Donna Mitchell dmitchell1065 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 15:30:48 PDT 2008

Hi fellow droolers,
Low and behold on Daisy's Dog of the Day (Dogster) Daisy and Lilly have been
found!

Last night, we put the pillow from the truck out in the woods where David
saw them last.  Tonight, David did his regular run, less the houndies, and
LOW AND BEHOLD!  THe girls were waiting by the pillow that was left last
night!  We are sooooo happy.

Husband called me at work yelling into the phone "I FOUND OUR GIRLS" and
they were full of quills. Guess they didn't learn from the Friday the 13
incident with a porcupine.

Well, they are in for deprogramming (bath, small amount of food) and extra
scritches, and belly rubs tonight.

I am just so happy!

Thank you to my drool family for banding together and slinging the goods to
us.  I will let you know what these two girls tell us tonight!  Lilly is
trembling in her sleep.  Daisy just seems like, hey , what is the problem?

Love and drool to everyone out there who is in need.
I am a true believer-thank you to all of you.

Donna (don't ever let those dogs run without a leash again)
David (I am happy da girls are home)
Daisy (what's for dinner)
Lilly (shivers and shakes)
The cats - (darn dogs are back-just when it was getting nice here)