[Dailydrool] Daisy and Lilly are safe!?! YAY!!!

Colleen Cooley ccooley at wowway.com
Wed Jul 2 20:02:41 PDT 2008

Hooray!! I am thrilled that the girls are home. I've been  waiting anxiously
for news of any kind. Having had my first hound go missing a couple of
times, it's completely nerve-wracking. How very funny that they would hang
out by the pillow, just waiting. God bless scent hounds who can find "their"
things no matter where. Extra hugs and belly rubs all around.

Snooters and drool to all

  Colleen, slave to Stella the Nefarious and Molly ATB