[Dailydrool] Bonnie wif update on the rufuss

joanne rusaw moosey0987 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 02:43:53 PDT 2008

Me Bonnie Here. Today a big day here... we webe to go campton. Me gonna sweep wif the bears for 2 weekeys... well acctually me sweep in the bedey wif the mommy, but that close enough to the bears....
Hey what is tha oboe or what ebber fingey?? I fink my new brofer rufuss. The one from the arkansaws is practisisn to be one.First we hav the episode wif the trash can liddey round hims neck wif his headey stickin out now yesterday I hear mommy sayin him a counter surfer too. First her try and make the samwhiceys for lunch and he be tryin to steel them  when her makin them.  Then her goes out to the camper for a min and when her come back there be a package of the bacon on the floor and the rufuss wif the other package in him mouff. The mommy quickly recobered the packages of the bacon. I fink him got the first package for the me and maggie and then went back for the secon one for him self. Hmmmmmmm maybe it wont be so bad habib some one wif just a wittle longer legs then the me and the maggie.  Him hab to learn to be fasser tho. hurry hruuy him has to
learn.  the rufuss him a berry fussey eater. not like the me me me. I lob any foodey. Him seems to like to eat only out ob the new dish the mommy get him. Ifin her put the food in a diff. dish him wont touch it till the momme put it in hims dishey. dont him understand food is goodey in any dishey.....
well the mommy say me hab to get off and finish packin for the campin trip. I dont know what me hab to pack. As long as the mommy hab the foodey and the bed in the camper for me nappys what more could a houndey want.
me be back on in 2 weeks and wet you know if me see the bear again ths time and how the rufuss do on hims first camping trip.
before me web me sennin wots of drool to ebbery houndey and non houndey that needs it and me happy the two houndeys are back home wif there mommy and daddy. well ta ta fer now off to campin we go....Me Bonnie OUt................