[Dailydrool] Congrats for Donna & Reply for Kacy

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 07:01:45 PDT 2008

Has this ever happened to anyone else?  I was driving home from work and I'm on the thruway where they have signs up to listen for traffic info regarding the upcoming holiday weekend.  I honestly thought for a solid 30 seconds that they were missing the "w" from holiday (howliday).  Does this certify me as a dog nut?

Donna,

Yay!  Congrats on finding your girls!  Our Gilbert took off in a thunderstorm (he bolts when he gets nervous) and that was one of the most anxious nights I've ever had.  I'm so glad your girls are home!

Kacy,

We routinely give our dogs separate one-on-one time.  It may sound ridiculous, but we do separate special things with each dog depending on their likes.  Gilbert goes for car rides in the country, Franny gets brushed by her mom and Maggie gets wrestle time with her dad.  It's worth a try if it helps your pup get out of his funk.  It's always hard adjusting to a new sibling - it's been 20+ years and I still don't care for my brother;)

Drool to all of those in need!

Courtney Bishop,
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny