[Dailydrool] Coprophagic puppy

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 3 06:40:40 PDT 2008

Hey everyone

My experience with a poop eating Basset is not very successful, well, it is not successful at all.
Violeta has been a huge fan of poop since she was a puppy. I've tried everything and nothing really worked. She does not eat it constantly, only when she wants a snack and none is given to her.
Grrrrrrrrrrr no wonder she is fat, she eats, technically, twice.
We scold her when we notice it but we don't track her all the time. She is also a great kisser....blearrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggg.

The mom