[Dailydrool] Mosquito repellant

Kahuna and Friends surferdogs at comcast.net
Thu Jul 3 05:45:14 PDT 2008

Last night when I went out to grill some chicken for dinner, mosquitos were
swarming around my door. I know the little suckers were just waiting to get
in a suck me dry in my sleep. I took a Cutter wipe (forgot I even had them..
) and clipped it on the door frame, up high enough so the houndies couldn't
get it and it worked! The mosquitos left the area.

I need to replace the propane and bait on the Skeeter Vac now that they are
out in force!

Drool to all who need it (but NOT the mosquitos, unless they drown in it!)

Synthia with
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Doheny, Kahuna, Bixby ATB
Newfie Ace
Saintly Miss Maggie, Baja, Hannah ATB
Maya the Great Dane (I have a mini zipper)

PS I'm committed now! Ripped up the carpet in the living room yesterday.
Need to lay the plywood, then the Novalis wood planks. It already smells so
much better!!!!

The man who regards his own life and that of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unfortunate but almost disqualified for life. ~Albert Einstein