[Dailydrool] Poop eating

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 07:27:59 PDT 2008

My Jake ate poop from the time I brought him home when he was only 12 weeks old to the day I sent him to the Rainbow Bridge when he was 15yrs and 2 months old.  He loved it!!  I tried everything to stop that nasty habit nothing worked.

When Thelma Lu and Ballzie both started eating poop I was disappointed.  I did not want to live another 15yrs having to endure poop-smooches from them.....nasty.

One day I was on the phone with wonderful Auntie Suz Green and I was telling her how bad Thelma Lu & Ballzie were eating poop and Auntie Suz suggested pineapple juice.  So I went to the market and bought a container of pineapple juice and started putting one tablespoon of pineapple juice on their kibble.  A couple days later I noticed no more poop breath!

So please try the pineapple juice and if your hounds do not like the juice go and make yourself a nice cool refreshing summer drink until you use up the pineapple juice.

Best of Luck,
Ellie - who is till waited for 18 people to submit their calendar info. Let's go folks you are holding us up.