[Dailydrool] Thanks for reply s for Renters with Pets.

Terry amzany at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 3 07:37:15 PDT 2008

Got some great ideas what else could I get from such great folks.  I had
also decided to ask for emergency contacts, signed permission to place
pets in pet a kennel in an emergency with renters responsible for the
fees.  I know I would want my 2 and 4 legged kids to have an emergency
plan in place if I couldn't get home to them.  All pets are to be indoor
pets even though all our yards have fences.  I let ours in and out our
door so many times in a day I feel like I should wear a bell hop uniform
and receive tips for my excellence in door opening.  All pets must be
fixed and have current shots and  medical check ups.  Cats must be kept
indoors at all times.  Of course references will be required and the
decision will be based on a pet by pet decision and how responsible I
think the owner will be.  Ellie Mae has been training us for 5 years and
I know that she works hard everyday to keep us in shape, it's not easy
to make responsible owners out of us.

Thanks to all of you.