[Dailydrool] Basset Hair and Drool

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 08:34:58 PDT 2008

OK, ya wanna talk dog hair? We have 3 Siberian Huskies, 3 Basset Hounds and 1 Collie mix (and those are just the big shedders. We also have 2 Jack Russell mixes, a black lab and a Dachshund). My floor gets swept daily at least and 5 minutes later looks like it hasn't been swept in 2 weeks. But ya know what, I would much rather be drowning in dog hair than a spotless house and no dogs! (Now if I could just find a market for some good used dog hair, I could be right up there with Bill Gates!)

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm