[Dailydrool] doggie depression

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 08:46:23 PDT 2008

When Ted was around I used to give one-on-one time and together time.   Of course Ted as your typical Shar Pei snob who you'd have to beg for HIS attention.  When Speedy came along, Speedy was the attention hog.  So I usually let Speedy out with his toys while I gave Ted his loving time, then I'd let Ted out and give Speedy his loving time.  When we were both at home (DP and I) we would switch off. While Ted was getting attention from me, dadperson would give attention to Speedy in a seperate room and vice versa.  It worked well, even got Ted to be not so snobbish and paying us attention instead.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)