[Dailydrool] 25 POUNDS THINNER!!!!--and burfdey for us

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 11:08:48 PDT 2008

Wow now this new basset Visor is the weight loss wonder--Yup, I got me a
visor-Thanks to Auntie Pam and Brudder Henry that came to visit us. What--you
think I am stretching it at bit with the 25 pounds???  Well folks get on  the
horn and order one right up. I look sleek-knocked off the weight, made the
wrinkles disappear, the gray hairs went blonde--this is a work of art--and this
visor had its work cut out for it when it came to this body--GET YOUR ORDER IN
TODAY---
Our thanks to Pam and Henry--it is just stunning-and they are even going to
come and visit again--they have sure made my day--we can't wait to see them
again--hopefully it will be less than the 100 degrees of the last visit, so the
 boys can romp the yard.

Tomorrow is a exciting day here--It's sister Daisy's 8th birthday-even
official--she was left for dead with her AKC papers so we know it is her
BIRTHDAY!! So we will honor all the hounds with a huge roast that is cooking and  the
noses are a sniffing--along with other various birthday treets.
Daisy, my love, this roast is for you.

We are hoping everyone has a safe and happy holiday--I will be wearing the
beautiful new visor and thanking Belly Rubs Basset Rescue for saving the
hounds.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and