[Dailydrool] Dog bowls

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Thu Jul 3 12:20:21 PDT 2008

Jane is the only hound in our house who plays with the dog bowls, but when she does it, she sure makes a lively sound. The metal ones are naturally best for this, since they make such a lovely, bell-like sound.

She plays the bowls when I am late in giving her food, even if it's just by a few minutes, or when the water bowls have been drained. It's obviously a ploy to get food or water attention, nothing else.

What would I do without Jane to entertain me?

Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets