[Dailydrool] sleeping dogs....

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:33:39 PDT 2008

Karen asked how much our dogs sleep.

Mine sleep way more then the 8-10 hours suggested by the article. They sleep
through the night, usually from 11pm-ish until 6am-ish, (7 or 8 if we're
lucky.) Then they have playtime, breakfast, etc. Naps throughout the day
as needed. I'm home at 5ish which to them means "lets get crazy, MOMS
HOME!!!" Then they nap throughout the evening if we're watching tv, etc. I'd
estimate that they sleep a good 10-12 hours a day, maybe more. I'll have to
start timing the naps to see what it really all adds up to.

Kacy, with Cowboy& Rupert