[Dailydrool] this and that

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:45:10 PDT 2008

Firstest off I want all the gurls to know that I Bobby the Cassanova do not
eat poop..yuck..nope not me...I would try poop iffen it had dip on it but it
dont so I wont.  However Benny and Jassy bof like it and it makes me mad
cause they follow me around when i feel like..well...errr..pooping and it
makes me so mad grrrrrrrrrrrrr.  Sometimes they think I am a soft serve
machine and I have to bite at them..leave my bottom alone!!!

About cowboy being depressed..he is...I have been depressed since the day
that Benny came thru that door..I lubb Benny..and I play wif Benny..and I
clean his eyes..but he stole my mommy and daddy and my toys and he kills
them all and iffen he left tomorrow I wouldnt care one iota..well maybe one
but not two

I had so much fun on my road trip cause i got mommy and daddy to myself and
got to have new toys that still had all there parts and everything.

Oh and I know a secret!!

--
King Bob the DOg

Support Basset Rescue order Bob's Kewl stuff at
http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/389/
http://georgeegrunt.com/bobthedog/index.html