[Dailydrool] Oregon Basset Hound Rescue Waddle Names Grand Marshall/Poobah

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 19:56:30 PDT 2008

Ta Da!  Bob the Dog, Inspector Bob the Dog of the OEBE, has agreed to be the Grand Marshall of the Oregon Basset Hound Rescue Waddle this year!  This is the first waddle we've ever had, and so we couldn't think of a better hound to lead the parade: King, Pwince, OEBE Chief Inspector Bob the Dog from Tacoma WA.  We're looking for a suitable vehicle in which our Grand Marshall will ride.

We'll be waddling from Pet Sense at the Woodburn Co. Stores, around the mall, and back to Pet Sense.  Word is that there will be treats, water, and press coverage.

Ride on, ride on in OEBEness, Bob!

Roland, Duke of Ears