[Dailydrool] Pam--- Moms Dog Burial

Chuck and Kathy Lovejoy nsnminis at telus.net
Fri Jul 4 05:44:44 PDT 2008

Pam:  Don't let your Mother overide your wishes about YOUR Popeye's  burial plot. This is obviously very special to you and your family. If your Mother was being considerate she wouldn't even ask.  I too have a controlling mother and as I age I also have learned to stand up for myself!  Stick with YOUR wishes or you will always be bitter about it.  Your Husband is right! Be Strong.  Best Wishes and lots of Drool from the Canadian Basset Group--- Kathy, Lyla and Flash/Buster/Tanner-- Pom Dory and the  4 CATS!