[Dailydrool] Kudos to my sister!!!

froggie0310 at bellsouth.net froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 4 05:54:09 PDT 2008

Many of you know my older sister, Auntie Anne, on the Drool.  We also have a younger sister, Megan, who is bassetless but does have two cats.  She also has two children--2 yr old Emma and 1 yr old Ronin.  When we passed thru Little Rock on our way to Texas, the kids and Nellie and I stopped by to see Megan and her family.  I got out of the van and unloaded Nellie into the front yard as Megan, Ronin and Emma came around the car.  Emma points to Nellie and says, "That's a basset hound!"  I am very pleased my sister without dogs (yet) has properly trained her toddler to recognize the breed!!!  I know adults who can't do that!

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 8
Nellie, Murphy, Jeremiah, Walter + Sapper + Liam, Twinkie, Poppi, Beau, Danica, Justice and Bella