[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 13, Issue 21

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 06:45:18 PDT 2008

In a message dated 7/4/2008 7:10:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

TicTac's  final resting place and opinions
wanted

I do not think you would be a bad daughter for refusing to bury your  mothers
dog with yours. That place has special meaning for you and your  houndie and
the fact that he is buried there makes that ground sacred.  I  would just tell
mom it ain't going to happen and maybe offer her your help on  selecting
another spot in the yard.  Maybe give her some ideas on how to  make Mitzie's spot
special for her would help. And trust me on this  one....if you want your
mother to treat you with respect stop letting her boss  you around. A lot of
times we think we are feeling guilty when in fact we are  afraid of being
abandoned.  You are an adult and entitled to make your  decisions.  Set the boundaries
and mom will come around.  Best of luck  and Popeye's final resting place
sounds so beautiful and peaceful.
Renee

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA