[Dailydrool] collar colors and sleeping dogs

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 09:47:41 PDT 2008

Speedster here.  I fink red can bees a boy color or a girl colors.  Momslabe fink dat red makes me tri color pops.  I no see no popping so I fink she going nutso.  Me perfers de camoflage colors but for a different weason.  Me likes to go crawling all stleath-likes and scare de flys dat me eberywhere aways.  Me eben habe a camoflage visors.  Me looks berry cool.

Me sleeps at weast 14 hours.  from 9 pm to 6, 7,8, or 9 in de morning depending if de pawents sleep in wit me and sometimes iffin dey don't I still like to sweep in til Momslabe bees kicking me outs.  Den in de day me likes to takes a couple ob nappys between de basset 500, chasing de chickys (I just learned to do dats) and feeding times.It not easy dis life being a bassie.We burn so much energies.

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE