[Dailydrool] Heppy Forwith

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 15:25:56 PDT 2008

This is Zelda ob Nigel Llewis an all them.
I hab bin sick, am still sick but not as sick as yesturdae.
My MomPerson found sumfin dat I likes to eet. I ate it all up. It called
Filly Minyoun. It was grilled. It was very very very good. MomPerson cutted
it in liddel teeny peeces and I ate it all. Mmmm. Very good.
Hope she gots more.
I tired now go nap some.

Love an Drool to all who need it

MommaDog Zelda

Ps heve a happy forwith. I did.

MomPerson says: we grilled some filets we got for Christmas. There was one
little one that got too done and I offered it to Zelda who has barely eaten
for 3 days now. She snarfed. Like any good dog, she knows quality when she
tastes it. Never have I been so happy to share my meal with a Basset. (There
is more in the freezer.)