[Dailydrool] Otter and Radar on Youtube

Cheryl Stafford cherylstafford at cox.net
Sat Jul 5 06:45:58 PDT 2008

First, thank you for all of the compliments on my boys.  I should have
identified who was whom when I sent the original post.  Otter turned 3
in April and he is the one doing most of the chasing.  Radar turned 1 in
May and he is being chased.  The family thinks that Otter just can't
keep up but he always has a plan.  He tires his brother out by chasing
him all around and then when Radar gets tired, he pounces on him and
rolls him all around.  Otter is very patient with him and waits until he
has the perfect opportunity to strike :-) !  Next, we are going to try
and capture them howling.  They never do it when we are around so we are
going to set the camera up and try and catch them.
Have a great weekend,
Cheryl
Otter
Radar
Kita (a Malamute but we love her just the same!!!!)