[Dailydrool] Thoughts of dog hair and Basset drool

Violet Osborne imvi at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 21:36:36 PDT 2008

hahahaha, Marlyn. I thought that last word said "annually".  That's
how I feel like I want to vacuum, b/c it never seems like I vacuum
enough.  You know whether it is every day, once a week, once a month
or "annually".
Yup, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

~~Vi~~mom to Roscoe, Chloe, Patches, Gidget & Buster