[Dailydrool] Novalis floors

Kahuna and Friends surferdogs at comcast.net
Sun Jul 6 03:30:57 PDT 2008

There are periodic discussions about floors. Well, I've spent the long
weekend working on my living room floor. I ripped up the disgusting carpet
and am putting down the Novalis peel and stick planks (honey oak color). If
anyone wants photos, let me know and I'll be happy to send them out.

For now, I'd better get back to work. Bud has been very upset the last few
days that things are moved around and he can't get into the living room...
he loves to sleep on the couch and keeps butting against the gate wondering
why he can't get through.

Synthia et al

Drool to all in need!

The man who regards his own life and that of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unfortunate but almost disqualified for life. ~Albert Einstein