[Dailydrool] Garden pests

slweeks at bellsouth.net slweeks at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 6 05:56:06 PDT 2008

Whoa, Sally!  That was some GREAT fencing you got for your garden. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting the youtube clip.  I can't remember when I've laughed so hard.
Reminds me of when my DH was weatherproofing his bloodhound's kennel MANY moons ago.  He put the stuff on the INSIDE of the kennel, and then was upset when Buford ate it all off.  DUH.  Oh well, gotta love 'em--dogs AND hubbies.

Ahrooooooos y'all,
Sarah and the Mobile gang,
Rosebud, T-Bone, Scarlett, and Tar Baby the wild man wannabe