[Dailydrool] Healing Drool Needed Please

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 1 05:41:38 PDT 2008

A friend of mine at work has a Boxer who is quite ill.  While I know she's not a Basset, we all know the power of Bassets healing drool.  The Boxer, Cindy, had a severe reaction to a flea and tick preventative.  She is being treated for Rocky Mountain spotted fever and lameness in 3 legs.  The vet said the test for spotted fever was expensive and he would rather treat her.  She is receiving high dosages of antibiotics.  Cindy has improved some overnight, but still has a long road ahead.  Please keep Cindy and her slave, Katrin, in your thought and prayers, and if your babies can spare some drool for a Boxer, I know they would be so appreciative.

I told Katrin that if Cindy suddenly got covered in slime, it was our Bassets slinging healing drool to her.  That made Katrin smile and she said to tell all thanks.

Arooohs!!!

Dianne Taylor - Mommy to Morgan, foster boy J.D., Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB), and Madonna (ATB)